Home@ix Site requirements.
We are starting our Spring site Acquisition drive for #Home@ix (pronounced "Home-at-ics".)
Our Requirements are fairly general in specific niche regional markets as they are identified. We set up an assembly line to service that niche market according to pre marketing demand enquiries.
In each region niche we will produce a minimum of 300 Homes from our dedicated "Pop Up" assembly line in that specific market, but the Homes can be across several separate sites. For instance one site with 150 Homes, 3 of 30 and the balance of 90 homes could be in a mixture of sites from say 5 single family homes up to 90 low rise multifamily garden apartment homes.
Home@ix Modular assembly lines need to produce to our standardised pattern range, within which variability can be accommodated for external finishes and interior trim and layout, much like the New Motor Car Configuration process.
We will produce 1000 homes a year for the first five years. Our target market is the budget and first time buyer segments which can be Apartment based or Single Family housing. Our Assembly lines produce from the range according to local demand, we also have a seniors assisted living range and a more upmarket Loft style apartment range.
Home@tix Towards a Bumper Sticker.
Everything we do is Driven by the Homemaker.
1. Site identification acquisition and Planning permission.
2. Sales funnel coordination with Regional Site availability
3. Curation of customer demand into pre sold or prelet Developments
4. qualifying customers Mortgage status and coordination with BOPA’s and Insurance backed Higher LTV and Income Multiple mortgage product
5. Facilitating Customer Orders into Assembly line programmes
6. Customer and after sales service
Home@ix where the Customer Homeagineers the Place.
e mail sites to
More about Home@ix at the #RealRLD Blog
We Pay Intro Fees, We Do Deals. Old School Land Deals in a Digital World. Shake on a deal with Home@ix today! Call Roger Lewis Now!
UK Mobile (+44) (0)7498880719